We want to see true discipleship happen and leaders raised to advance God's kingdom. To that end, we are in the process of organizing our current discipleship and leadership development programs under the Timothy Project.
Below is information about STAMP, our Summer Training and Mobilization Program. For information about our other programs, please contact Joseph Hutchinson at joseph@mosaicA2.org.
STAMP: Summer Training and Mobilization Program
Do you want to immerse yourself this summer in pursuing Christ and multiplying that passion in others? STAMP may be just for you. STAMP interns experience an intense 12 weeks of training as they learn to become more faithful disciples of Jesus Christ.
Under the guidance of Mosaic leadership, STAMP interns
- serve the local church and learn what it means to accept responsibility in the kingdom of God
- are biblically equipped with tools to self-feed, discern, and lead spiritually
- embrace a vision for the local church, the Great Commission, biblical manhood and womanhood, biblical leadership, and life stewardship
- become empowered and mobilized with the Gospel.
- are used by God to transform the lives of those around them this summer and beyond
For additional information, contact Joseph Hutchinson at joseph@mosaicA2.org.