Throughout history, the great movements of God have begun with prayer - more often with prayer and fasting. From the Exodus to Acts, God has not changed. He continues to move. The only question is whom He will move through.
We hope that, among others, He would move through us. Our Four Friday Fasts are an invitation for God to do just that. In fasting, we deny ourselves. We confess to God, "I need you more than I need food. I desire you more than I desire food. You are the one who sustains me. You are the one who satisfies me."
Join us in praying and fasting during the day, then join us for a corporate prayer meeting as we ask God to move in our lives, our church and our community!
Questions? Contact us at connect@mosaicA2.org.
Dates: January 9, 16, 23 & 30
Fasting Times: Whenever your day begins until 7pm
Prayer Meeting: 6-7pm at the Mosaic Church office
Can I invite others in?
Of course. We’re talking about prayer!
What should we pray about?
We’ll help you out with tweets, prayer posts and requests, but in general we want to keep this simple. Here are some ideas:
1. Pray that God would move in your heart
- growing your love for Him
- growing your love four our church
- growing your love for the people He has called us to reach
2. Pray that God would move among our leaders
- growing the same loves in their hearts
- giving them courage, boldness and vision to lead our church to truly glorify God
3. Pray that we as individuals and Mosaic as a whole would be radically effective in
- making reproducing disciples
- living sacrificial lives of true worship
- reaching all of the incredible variety of people whom God has placed in our community
- seeing many people move from spiritual death to life