MOSAIC | Life Care
What is Life Care?
We all go through tough times in life. Times that can seem turbulent and unsettling and even hopeless. In the midst of these challenging and difficult seasons of life, it can be extremely helpful to have someone come alongside us to lend us understanding and encouragement and the will to push through them. It’s assuring to have someone else identify with these situations and provide stability, hope, and Biblical principles that can help us through the temporary storms of life.
Our Ministry’s Vision: To provide Gospel-centered care and counsel to those facing life's challenges.
Who are Life Care team members?
At Mosaic, we have individuals who are compassionate and trained to help us when we encounter times of loss, grief, relational challenges, and a myriad of things that tend to throw our lives into a tailspin. These Life Care Team Members are not therapists. They are not “know-it-alls.” They are not individuals who can fix everyone’s troubles. They simply are people who are able to provide, love, care, and support for us when we need it the most. They provide a listening ear, a supportive perspective, and principles from God's word that help us navigate our present situation.
Why use Life Care?
Our team is there…
• After the phone call you hoped you’d never get
• When a relationship falls apart and the bottom falls out of your life
• After the funeral, when everyone has left and the emotions you’ve held at bay come crashing through
• When you experience conflict in your marriage or family
• When doctor says, “I’m sorry, but there’s nothing more we can do.”
• When you feel like you can’t forgive the person that wronged you but you want to
• After the baby arrives, demanding more of you than you imagined
• When you find the courage to talk about your abusive relationship or sexual assault and realize you need help
• When you are struggling with an addiction
• When you are struggling with sexual identity and need a safe place to talk
• When loneliness is an everyday reality for you
• After your family and friends have heard your story one too many times, but you still need to talk it out
How do I sign up to receive care?
Perhaps you are in need of someone like this for yourself, a friend, or a family member. For general information, please complete the contact form below. If you’d like to start the short application process to begin talking with a team member, please complete the Life Care Intake and Life Care Agreement forms below. A team member will contact you with 48 hours.
IF YOU HAVE THOUGHTS OF SUICIDE:
WCCMH Access/Crisis Service: 734-544-3050
Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
Go to nearest EMERGENCY ROOM
Tell someone immediately who can assist you
Stay away from objects/situations that might harm you